- The resepective passwords for the individual web-pages will be disclosed on the Teams channel if need be
- Please take a look at the course section of this website, download the texts by and by and work on all the tasks (including the Listening Comprehension exercises)
- Send in compositions, mediations or answers to the questions on the texts every now and then.
- The Skype chatroom as well as the Teams Channel are online and can be used for questions at any time and for a weekly „Jour fixe“ video conference!
- The motto for then next weeks is: Don’t panic (and never forget where your towel is)!
Q11/1 - 1. Society and the individual
Q11/1 - 2. Politics in the UK and the USA
Q11/1 - 3. George Bernard Shaw's Pygmalion
Q12/2 - 1. Religion in the USA and the UK
Q 12/2 - 2. Economy in the USA and the USA
Q 12/2 - 3. India between tradition and modernisation
April 20 – 24
April 27 – April 30
May 4 – May 8
May 11 – May 15
- Exam preparation week – workshops
- Written exam: work on Abituraufgaben – get feedback
- Oral exam: work on your factfiles, ask questions – get feedback